Therapeutic and Relaxation Massage
PLAN - PRICE
$55 - 30 Minutes
$80 - 45 Minutes
$90 - 60 Minutes
$130 - 90 Minutes
Insurance and Payment Information
Massage therapy is not covered under MSI, but if you have an extended health care plan, you may have partial or full coverage. Check your individual policy to find out what kind of coverage you have, and whether or not you need a doctor’s referral for treatment. Overall, plans may vary.
Direct billing available with
- Medavie Blue Cross/Student VIP
- Veterans Affairs Canada(VAC) Blue Cross
- Great West Life, now (Canada Life Assurance Company as of Jan 1, 2020)
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance
- Industrial Alliance
- Non-government plans with SunLife Financial
- Johnston Group Inc.
Your private health care plan provider will let you know what is needed for direct billing; simply bring all necessary documentation to your massage appointment. If this is not possible at the time of your appointment you may be required to pay up front for your first treatment.
Accepted Method Of Payment
Halifax Therapeutic Massage accepts cash or e-transfers. If paying by e-transfer please send by the end of your appointment:
- Visa, MasterCard and debit transactions are not available.
- Direct billing is not available for (MVAs) motor vehicle accident insurance.
24 hours notice is required for cancellation to avoid paying a $50.00 missed appointment fee. Missed appointments can not be billed to your insurance company.
Special note for MVA (motor vehicle accidents) service
Due to the treatment frequency and paperwork required for motor vehicle accident clients Halifax Therapeutic Massage has limited space available to be able to follow nessessary treatment plans and guarantee availability.
-Currently not taking on new MVA clients-